aye.. think i din slp properly las nite, cos my neck's so achin... *ouch* i've got no idea wot to blog.. im juz very bored now.. hehe... yesterday i met up with grace & we talked abt times in JI(but i din know her then, but she was my cuz classmate, haha.)... oh how i miss those days.. so fun.. all the crushes.. boy-crazy, carefree & rebelious days.. man.. all i remembered was me gettin caught for my hair & the friendship band on my hand and post-school activities like goin orchard & OG outings.. and of cos, dates. *gRinZ* so fun!! haha.. anyway jus some updates.. do u know that JI & OI had combined and became Millenia Institute? yea..some trivals for the older ones... hehe.. alrite alrite.. shall scram off to somewhere now... oh.. clubbin this fri!! wooohooo!!!!!! byeeeee.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment