Expectations

So I was having this mini conversation with myself on expectations. How to manage expectations, how to define expectations, who sets these expectations, how did we start having expectations, and what harm can expectations do to someone. Yes, my tiny mind do run a lot of train of thoughts at one go...

In order to answer that, I rattled on replies.

You manage the expectations by knowing wot to expect, and you define expectations for yourself and so does your colleagues, boss, and people around you. You cannot manage or tell them wot to expect, but they expect you to be something great.

So who set this expectations of being great? Then, I would have to perform up to their expectations. But you manage and set your own expectations right? Why in the world did I not manage this well?! AND it goes on...

Well, obviously, I came to no conclusion, till. . . A said,

Rat Race.

Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment