Nuffnang Nominated

I am sure most of you have heard about the highest qualified cab driver in Singapore (okay, probably in the world too) is a PHD holder from Stanford.

He (Dr Cai) has started blogging with back-dated entries of the driving encounters he had here in sunnyisle Singapore. He does portray a different perspective to our country and its darker side of life inside his driving unit with occasion 'brightness'.

He was nominated in the recent Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards: Best Hidden Gem. Although he did not win, he was the hidden gem to me. For some reason, I believe he aint driving anymore :)

My fave excerpt from his blog...
My final conclusion was that before they boarded my taxi, they had shared an ice cream at Haagen Dazs. The pretty girl ate all the vanilla and this lady had all the nuts.
{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment