Surprise? Surprise! Surprised!!!

Yes, yes. Im once again late for the updates.


Here goes!



11:58 am : (phone rang) Koj called and sung me my first birthday song for the year *muackies*



12:00 am : (phone rang) Ya Li was second in line.



Concurrently, my other phone rang. Jasmine neighz commanded me to open my door. And there she was standing so beautifully with a card & a bouquet of gerberas!!!!!!



Then, my phone started buzzing off again. Her guy, Jonathon sent me his wishes too :D



Wot's next? My house phone buzzer went off and came Rahman & Jun at the door with my birthday cake! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............!!!!!



to Those that made it happened! Thanks!



Im loved!!




:: click on collage for clearer view ::

- Part II & III coming up soon...

2 comments:

  1. u got my card babe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure did!!! thanks! will include special thks in my part II series.. haha..

    ReplyDelete