One of the many

Many times I tend to fall one step deeper when I want to take a step back at things. It happens at work, life and love.

Just when I was following through with things, I took a break thinking of the long path ahead. With this break, it was supposedly to be more refreshing and to have more perspective with things. In the end, it seems darker and heavier than before.

Today, the argument came. Could have this been avoided or is it just way things are? Is it for them to understand or should it be left as just knowing state? I watched and learned how it was dealt with and I experienced it with great extend. How can I gain from this? I hope it was embedded in me someware.

Well, I just hope for a happier globe so that it will be a healthier world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment