Sexy Melby

Weeks after weeks, events just flew by in a flash. I've accomplished wot I always wanted and visited both my sis & bro last 2 weeks, which just simply awesome. Melby was basically chilling out & clubbing the happy days in & out. We did everything from barbie, club, chill, birthday surprise, 21st dinner, feeding parrots, experience hail, poker, midnight chats, super cocktail, golf, movies, gym, sexpo, girlie times, sunday brekkie, sat/drove various fav automobiles, farewell dinz, drink, eat, shop & party party party! Done that in a wink of eye and next I was on the Overland on the way to 'wulu' land.









































On the flipside, camera broke, bumped into a few unexpected individuals, left the pix cd in adl and missing a few melburian "folks", other than that, I had a swell time. And it would be different with any one short. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment