IcanthinkofTITLEnomore

A butterscotch latte, and some upbeat music in the attempt to cure my hypertension state of mind - Failed

An attempt in creating a collage with pictures that caused my active tear ducts and heart pumping real hard to cure me especially its me after my pms state - Success

Before I produce my oh-so-wonderful work, can I jus say Susan Fournier has this thing for consumer-brand research, that is currently driving me into this (without a doubt) rampage state. HOW da hell can someone love research that MUCH??!??!??????!!!!!

My way of stress relieve..

::For the day (Click on collage for clearer viewing)::

and..


::the night::

2 compositions for a day worth of pix. Can you guess the number of pix we took in the span of 9 days? Hehz.. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. nice pics! glad that you enjoyed yourself @ perth. havent seen you since you got back. back to assignments, what a bummer right!!! :(

    -gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe! yea i had an awesome time in perth. :) and i'll catch up with at the barbie tml! meanwhile, lets jus mull over our dreadful assignmts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

    Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free blog layout now!

    GET FREE BLOG NOW

    ReplyDelete