My 'Tai Tai' Life

Warning: It's a long entry.

Life has never been better. Despite not officially having a long labour day weekend, I had a labourless LOOONG holiday. Hehehe. Yes, I am officially FREE!!

However, I do miss my colleagues at TSP. They have been, and always been the sweetest. 2 of them wrote me a farewell card and the rest of the Logistics gurls + ML treated me to a sumptuous Italian meal at Modestos. Recommended: Wood-Fired Pizza.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thereafter, we chilled over drinks @Coffeebean, there we saw Mr Singapore Idol, Taufik. Hehe, he appears slightly bigger than I imagine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Wot have I learned, gained & achieved after this 1yr 3 mths stint at TSP

  • Human relations, esp with the disty. On how to appease them whenever stocks are not available or to hold small talks with them, via phone or emails.
  • How to not get involved in politics and be more street smart.
  • Organize business trip and how to entertain our guests and ensure everything is smooth sailing. Although yes, I did not really do a good job, still it was my first time and I know I've learned from my mistakes.
  • Realised that desk bound jobs are not my cup of tea
  • I would rather be doing OT for a job I love than one that earns me skills and money.
  • Wotever your boss says, pls discount it by 50% as everything is not 100% true.
  • Do not be naive
  • There is always greener pastures out there and do not linger in your comfort zone too long
  • Be adaptive

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Yes, I am lazy to create a new post. Thus the dividers. Hehe. On Wednesday, my long lost gf, Suat picked me up for lunch at Club Street! The night before I finally visited Book Cafe @MS. Life's beeeeen goooooooooooooooood!! My mission of visiting all the up, hip & trendy hangouts are slowly fulfilling.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    So, my tai tai life I am enjoying is delightful. Friends been ferrying me to and fro (very thankful for that), either I am off with my new 'Gray Knight' exploring my new love - Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment