Reminisce

Whilst looking for jazzy albums at home to bring to the office to rip, I found my all time fav album, TLC-Fanmail where famous songs like No Scrubs and Unpretty came from. Also my source of inspiration for my pager start-up music back then with lyrics from Unpretty that portrays my feelings then

I wish could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Look into the mirror who's inside there
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today (yeah)


That was of course eons ago - Sec 3 (Year: 1998), aka the ball of my secondary life. I had my first bf - Keyi, found my blossom girlie - Yali, slogged hard enough to get into the class I wanted, Sec3i/4i - the double everything class (language, humanities, maths & science) & become the sectional leader of the percussion section and asst. instrument QM of GESS band after a year of enrolment. Quite an achievement uh? Oh, oh, I also went overseas like 3 times; Beijing - with school, Bangkok & America - with parents.

Anyways as I was saying, this album (Fanmail) that has been replaying in my playlist since morning brought back nostalgic feelings. Heard No Scrubs on 987 back then, and had extra cash to get this CD at the shop below HV Starbucks whilst revising/studying/chatting with Ya Li there. Look at wot we wrote to each other back then, all the silly yet sweet stuff that brought us closer. *tears..


::the towel was from some ti-gam machine & the other is a short letter written on starbucks serviette::


Reminiscing these moments now... Hee.. (ok its getting a lil' les now.. ) But I miss those daysssss..!! Anyhow, now that Tan Ya Li is far far away from me now *pouts , I want her to come back real soon and for I'm missing this part of her in me.. *huggies..

-Updates-

Guess wot, i took out all the letters ya li wrote to me in the past, and also from my ex, and they were so silly.. hahaha.. but it brought a sm:)e to my gloomy day.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment