Saturday, February 14, 2004
for this special day, tL picked me up with car but without flowers. haha. but its ok, but he better do this sat or esle!! hahah... pretty normal day out however spent quality time... SHoppPPIng!!! i got him a DKNY watch while i got nothing since its my fault that i couldnt decide on a fragrance. haha. had a nice yummy but super ex dinz at Big O, Wheelock Place. Fabulous food, miserable potion, doesnt go, does it? haha.. after all that.... we had our time all aloneee..... *gRinZzzz* ......


Sunday, February 15, 2004
tL & I witnessed a old man fallin on his back in the middle of a road right outside J8. It was came much as a shock and worried us, esp myself. Though i ran over right away, he was very nimble and got up by himself in no time. I quickly asked if he was alright. He smiled and nodded. Then, both of us heaved a sign of relief. he seemed to be in his late 60s le.. so after that whole incident, it stil leaves a deep impression. but well, glad he's ok. :)


Thursday, February 19, 2004
A tribute to my wonderful brain....
"Hello brain, you know how much i detest you cos you're obviously not workin for me but for god knows who!! Ware have you been all these while leavin me all alone struggling for survival... arent you juz ashamed of yourself?!"
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment