the many decisions you've to make in life is one thing i'm afraid of.. why am i sayin this? becos, today i was literally 'thrown' at a non-existence booth at tower records, apparently to sell Philips mobile when all along i tot i was sellin, XELIBRI... how am i sellin this mobile without any guide, phones, stock, price, or personnel helping me ?! all that was there was dummy phones.. how 'nice' of them.... i tot this time it was the last straw. im gonna call the agency and give them a piece of mind.. gonna quit this crappy job and put my brains into GOOD use..... meanwhile i've my SAts to occupy me.. and i'll be back to books! yea! BUT at the back of my mind i tot, should i do that? or jus tahan? cos the agency gave in to me, beg me to work.. give me all the requirements i asked for, and i do this to them? then again, i think its unfair for me cos they're so irresponsible and disorganised!!! wot should i do? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment